If you like action adventure thrillers like Indiana Jones, or books by Nelson DeMille, or James Rollins and the Sigma Force, you will love the books of the Ancestor Series of adventure thrillers. They will keep you turning the pages.
Book I, The Mountain Place of Knowledge, was named “Best Action & Adventure Thriller for 2013” by Foreword Reviews.
“Masterful blend of reality with cutting edge science fiction . . . a spell-binding page turner.”
—Lee Ashford: Top 1% GoodReads Reviewer
The Mountain Place of Knowledge is a tense, driving action thriller. Marshall Chamberlain gives us a raging adventure into plausible reality.
- A Place Of Knowledge Inside A Belizean Mountain
- A Sentinel Guards The Entrance
- A Scepter Instrument That Heals And Destroys
- A Jeweled Ball Of Blue Death
- A Race To Preserve Ancient Technology
Book II, The Ice Cap and the Rift, is award winning author, Marshall Chamberlain’s, second adventure into plausible reality.
“I love ‘what if’ tales laced with a touch of sci-fi…they stimulate the imagination…forcing us to not only question reality, but grapple with difficult answers. That’s Marshall Chamberlain’s specialty and he does it with…style and finesse.”
―Steve Berry, New York Times Best Selling Author
- A COMBOQUAKE RAKES THE TWENTY-FIVE HUNDRED MILE ATLANTIC RIDGE
- A FIFTEEN-MILE LONG RIFT TARES ACROSS ICELAND’S LARGEST ICE CAP
- SATELLITE IMAGERY REVEALS A LARGE CAVERN DOWN THE RAGGED CREVASSE
- THERE ARE FROZEN OBJECTS AND STRUCTURES THAT SHOULDN’T BE THERE